WordPress has made it easier for anyone to create their own website however this also comes with problems. The more people who use a system, the more hackers will target it and try to gain access via exploits and cracking tools. Whilst it would be nice to pretend that nobody will ever attempt to hack your site that is simply not the reality today.
This video tutorial series has been designed to give you everything to need to secure your WordPress site against criminals whilst creating an almost impenetrable shield to protect your business online.
WP Secure Lockdown Videos
- How to Install WordPress Securely
- Server Hardening: Backups, Access, & File Tweaks
- WordPress Directory Protection
- Increase Site Security With Plugins
- Advanced Admin User Protection
- Enterprise Level Two Factor Authentication